Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving


Happy Thanksgiving to all my Blog-readers! Yes, I know I'm a day early, but I won't get on tomorrow. My week is flying by, but I've gotten everything done so far that I need to get done. Tomorrow morning we'll finish up our packing and get the trailer all set up to go, so we can hook it up when we get home from my parents tomorrow night.
In all the bustle of cooking and visiting this weekend, remember to give thanks to God for the little things too. I challenge you to think of something you can be thankful for about every person you come in contact with tomorrow. God placed that person in your life, and although we are thankful for the people in our life, I know that I don't often take a moment to thank God for something specific about that person. So there is my challenge!
Many blessings to you all this holiday weekend, and just think, Christmas is in 1 month! :) I love the Holiday season!
Stay tuned for a post about our departure on our 5-month journey!

2 comments:

Shayna said...

I'll be praying for you guys tomorrow!! I know it will be a roller coaster of emotions. Love you!!! And that's a great challenge!

Fair Maiden said...

Thank you Shayna! We appreciate it! Love you too! :)