- That I don't have to work a "9-5 job" and leave my cute little bundle of joy
- That God has given me an opportunity to earn enough money each week to pay for our groceries and a little left over (perfect timing with Christmas in a few weeks)
- For the lovely ladies I got to visit with this evening at my parents house while their girls were in Bright Lights
- That we had such a lovely, relaxing Thanksgiving!
- That even though Andrew has a bit of a cold, it hasn't been bad enough that he's been overly fussy (he's certainly not himself, but he still smiles on occasion). I know we will have very bad times in the future (all-nighters and everything), but for now, I'm thankful that the first cold isn't as bad as it could be.
- That I am already using cloth diapers because I didn't get stressed out today when I realized that I only have 7 disposable diapers left and no chance to get any before Friday :) It's great how God provides!
- For my time with the Lord this morning
- For two hands (it is so much easier typing with two rather than one) :)
- For eyes, to see and read
- For ears, to listen
- For all that God continues to bless me with
Last but not least, a verse the Lord brought to my mind this morning, and I just had to look it up!
"Finally brethren, whatsoever things are true, whatsoever things are honest, whatsoever things are just, whatsoever things are pure, whatsoever things are lovely, whatsoever things are of good report; if there be any virtue, and if there be any praise, think on these things." Philippians 4:8