Wednesday, September 8, 2010

41 Weeks, 1 Day

I wanted to update all my readers real quick. There is still no baby. However, I am thankful the baby hasn't come yet because Monday night I started getting a sore throat and by yesterday, it had turned into a full blown cold! So, now I'm taking herbal tinctures around the clock and eating lots of homemade Chicken Noodle soup (that my sweet sister made for me) and trying to get as much rest as possible (which isn't easy when the only comfortable position to sleep is sitting up on the couch)! I would appreciate any and all prayers that God will heal this cold quickly and that Baby will come shortly after! Thank you!!!

10 comments:

Miss Melissa said...

awww you poor dear, getting a cold so soon to delivery! I hope it goes away soon. :) Praying for you, for a safe delivery, and that your cold goes away soon! Cant wait to meet this little person via the blog world! :) Take care hun, and hope you feel better again soon! :)
Rest up! You will need it. :) hehe
Mel xo

Rachel said...

Thinking of you. Hope that you get better really soon and that the baby arrives soon! :-)
Hugs

Rachel said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Jessica said...

I've been praying! Love you!

Jessica

Susannah said...

Praying for you!!!

HUGS!!

~Susannah

Fair Maiden said...

Thank you everyone for your prayers! I'm hoping to get more sleep tonight so I can be better rested for whenever I go into labor!

Unknown said...

Oh, I'm praying for you! Hope you're cold is better now. :-) Blessings!

P.S. Thanks for becoming a follower!

Leah said...

Oh Kelley!!! I am so happy for you! We were *so* (*so* *so* *so*)excited to hear you had had the baby!!! I really (really, really, really) cannot wait to meet him :)

love and HUGS!!!


~Leah~

Anna Michelle said...

So is there a sweet new blessing? :)

Fair Maiden said...

Oh thank you Leah!!!!!! I can't wait for you to meet him (although it's partially because I can't wait to see you!!!! :) )

Yes, Anna, there is!!!! :)