Thursday, February 3, 2011

Absent

I know you, my readers (if you are still reading my blog after such a long absence) have probably been wondering where I have been. Well, I took an unofficial, blogging hiatus. I have not been spending much time on the computer over the past month and have been focusing my time and energy on my adorable little boy (who is almost 5 months old), my husband, and my home. It has been very good for me, and although I do intend on writing a little more frequently than every 6 weeks, I am also going to continue spending less time on the computer (or at least not more than I have over the past month).
In the way of news, Scott's book Swords of the Six is being released in just a couple weeks (you can pre-order for $9.97 from amazon.com right now). The cover is beautiful!
With Scott's book coming out, we are moving (again.. :) ) in with my parents. There are very few people in the world who we would feel comfortable moving in with for and undefinite length of time, and we are blessed that my family happens to be such people. We are very excited and can't wait to be all moved out of our trailer and settled in there.
Andrew is rolling all over the place now. I am most certain that he'll be crawling before 7 months. We go to the doctor's next week, and I am very curious as to how much he's grown since his last visit. In contradiction to my last posts, Andrew is still in some 3-6 month clothes. He is NOT in 3-6 month sleepers (those are 6-9 month), but when it comes to onesies, shirts, and pants, they are all 3-6 month. He also actually plays with toys now, and it is SO much fun watching him. He loves to be upright and so the Bumbo seat and Saucer seats/Walkers are our best friends. :) I have lots of pictures to post, but alas, I'm not writing from my laptop and don't have access to them at the moment. But hopefully soon!
And in case anyone was wondering, where I live, we have about 2 feet of snow right now. :)

7 comments:

Jessica said...

Hello Kelley! It was wonderful to get an update :D

Andrew sounds like he is getting so big! I almost called someone else's baby "Andrew" the other day and then caught myself. Hehe!

Love you!

Jessica

Susannah said...

I'm still reading your blog :) Andrew sounds cute...wish I could see him play! 5 months already?

Miss you all!!

Fair Maiden said...

Oh good, I'm glad there are still people reading my blog. :) I still check up on your blog frequently, but I don't always have much time to comment.

Jessica--I keep calling the little boy I watch "Andrew".

Kaleigh said...

I love reading your blog!....You inspire me!
-kaleigh sharp

Cassia said...

Guess who I was thinking of while cleaning the stove today? :)


Love you all!


~Cassia :)

Callie said...

Glad to read an update! Sounds like your little guy is active - how exciting that he might crawl sooner than expected!

Fair Maiden said...

Thanks, Kaleigh!

That's so funny Cassia. I was cleaning my stove on Friday (I do it every few days) and was thinking of you and Susannah. :)

Callie -- It's almost scary because Andrew rolls all over the place, and it seems like yesterday that he couldn't hold his head up on his own. :( It goes by so fast.