Wednesday, July 14, 2010

32 weeks, 1 day

I just realized that a good amount of my posts are done on Wednesdays, very strange, it seems. :)

Anyway, I have 6 weeks and 6 days left until my due date!!!! It is coming up so fast now!!!! We are still "more excited than ever"! :) We can't wait to have this baby be a part of our every day life. Although technically it already is. :) Of course it will be nice to hold the baby, watching it move and grow instead of feeling the baby trying to stretch me more than I knew my body could handle. During my appointment yesterday the baby kept moving away while the midwife was trying to figure out where it's lying and listen to it's heartbeat. This baby seems to be very active!

Today I went shopping and found a navy blue skirt that fits me seeing as I only have one other skirt (which is getting worn out very quickly) and one dress that I wear CONSTANTLY because they are cooler than everything else I own! Now I have two skirts to choose from, and that is SO nice!!!! :)

The summer seems to be going by so quickly. We're already half way through July!!!! So crazy!!! Although we are having a very HOT summer it has been a good one too! Next summer we'll have an almost 1 year old toddling around. I am praying that I will take advantage of every moment I have as I know that time will only feel like it is speeding up.

I guess that's about it for now. Keep an eye on my etsy shop: www.handmaidgifts.etsy.com as I'll be adding new items within the next couple days!

No comments: