Thursday, July 8, 2010

It's Official

It is official! All but one box of Scott's is unpacked and out of my house!!!!! I am definitely in a nesting mood. Today I took care of all the stuff that was still in the Baby's room (in the middle of the floor, no less), took care of the boxes still in our room, brought all the boxes and such that was in the kitchen (waiting to go to the garage) to the garage, cleaned my kitchen counters (and re-arranged them), did dishes, washed my floor (even though I did it 48 hours earlier), did 2 loads of laundry, went through my boxes of candles and the like (re-organizing as I went), and now I'm wishing that it was after the baby shower that my two sweet mothers are throwing for me just so I could go through and organize all that stuff! Yep, definitely in a nesting mood! By the way, just to clarify, I've only been up for 10 1/2 hours (slept in this morning) and I spent 4 hours at my parents house swimming! (and visiting too)

Well, that's about all for now. I'm 32 weeks, 2 days and counting! I love how all I have to do is touch my belly and I can figure out where the baby is! I can't wait to be able to hold this Little One!!!!

4 comments:

Shayna said...

I know that's a great feeling to be all moved in and mostly organized!! I bet your nest is looking real nice these days. :)

Fair Maiden said...

Yes it is!!! I'm just waiting now for the shower in 2 weeks so that way I can have whole bunch of fun going through all the baby stuff and organizing it all! It's been very nice since I finished unpacking everything to be able to look around and not see boxes that need to be unpacked! :)

sister said...

I'm so happy to hear that you have all of your boxes unpacked. I love you

Fair Maiden said...

Yes, it is so nice to have them all done! :) Did you see that I just did another post?