Friday, February 27, 2009

The Book

Here is my very happy Man. Why is he so happy, you may ask? Because he received the long awaited, much anticipated, package today. What was in this package? The fruit of 5 years of time, work, and labor. I was nearly as excited as he was when we recieved the call on our way home from visiting a Library. And wouldn't you know, we got stuck behind a very slow mini van right after receiving the call, all the way home (of course, since I was driving, I decided to have a little fun and after pulling into his driveway, went very slowly for a minute, only a minute though, as I was dying to see the package too. :)). So, drum roll, please......
. . .
Here it is:


The proof is here! There is a great picture of it over on My Man's Blog. It looks great! As you can imagine, we are VERY excited!

And here he is, examining all his hard work and how well everything came together. :)

On another note: We got the keys to our apartment this week. I start cleaning with two of my closest friends on Wednesday (I'll try to remember to take out my camera). I can't wait! Right after we got the keys, we went to make copies so I could have a set. Naturally Scott had to put them on his key ring right away, and since it's *our* place, I needed to get my own set right away too. :) That night, after dinner we took our parents to see it. They thought it was "cute," "perfect for us." We're already trying to figure out where we're going to put everything. It is a lot of fun though, and thankfully we have a few months to figure everything out (although they are going to be very busy months, at that).




4 comments:

Author Scott Appleton said...

Sorry Honey, I did read this earlier... Just forgot to post! This is very exciting. I love you

Anonymous said...

That is exciting news about the book! And getting the keys to your apartment. Yay!! :) "A place for everything and everything in its place!" See you in a few months!

Fair Maiden said...

Thanks "Anonymous". Big things are happening. :) It's all very exciting, that's for sure. :)

Shayna said...

Oops... the anonymous was me. Forgot to sign my name. ;)

Shayna