Thursday, February 11, 2010

Clothes

So today I started going through my clothes and making 3 piles. Pile 1: "try on" Pile 2: "doesn't fit" Pile 3: "fits".

Pile 1 is very small, consisting of about 4 items that were getting tight the last time I wore them and I'm guessing will not make it into the "fits" pile. Piles 2 and 3 are about the same size except pile 3 has a decent number of shirts in it and pile 2 has all but 1 pair of my pants in it! Oh, and pile 2 also has all but 2 skirts in it (one of which is bordering on the edge of "not fitting") and I only have 2 dresses which thankfully fit right now, but one is a narrower dress and I don't think it will last too long. It is very interesting not fitting into half of my clothes. I have enough shirts to choose from still, but when it comes to what I'm going to wear with them, that has proven more difficult. Of course, I know that this is only the beginning and it won't be long until I don't fit into ANY of my current wardrobe, but I wasn't expecting it to start so soon. :)

I am doing better the last couple days eating well and trying to get more hoe-downs in. It is all due to a new pregnancy website that I joined (new to me, anyway) and it helps me keep track of what I'm eating and what I need for nutrition and fitness.

Anyway, there's another little update. :)

No comments: