Thursday, April 15, 2010

20 weeks, 2 days

Wow, you must all be in shock since I am doing a post for the 3rd day in a row! :) I finally have a picture! Even though I don't have much else to write about today, I thought I shouldn't wait to share the picture! :) As you can see, my belly seems to be ever growing. Actually, it really isn't my belly so much as the baby! :) We love our baby!


I am off to do some shopping for the weekend. Much going on around here. Although yesterday was a nice relaxing day and I enjoyed a quiet afternoon with my Hubby while we watched Meet Me In St. Louis with Judy Garland! Such a great classic.

6 comments:

Author Scott Appleton said...

I love you, Honey! Yep, your belly is really growing (-:

Fair Maiden said...

Thanks, Love! :)

Anonymous said...

Pretty, pretty...! I love that purple on you! Baby's getting big now! Have you thought of any names yet?

Blessings!
KallyLyn

Fair Maiden said...

Thanks KallyLyn!
We have a couple girl names picked out (Natalie Rose or Caritha Rose) but no boy names yet... :-\

7Sisters said...

Oooh! Caritha is pretty! But then, we're partial to "ending in a" names! ;)

Look at that cute belly! Love it!

HUGS to you!

Trisch

Fair Maiden said...

And "starting in C" names, right Trisch?? :) hehe...
Thanks!
HUGS to you too!!!!