Friday, April 30, 2010

Harkness - 22 Weeks, 3 Days


I apologize for my long absence but I have been keeping very busy. Today I took all of my siblings to Harkness Memorial State Park and we had such a GREAT time! The weather was perfect and everyone (including me) got lots of fresh air and exercise! It was absolutely beautiful!!!!! God's creation is just so incredible!!!!
The pregnancy is continuing to go well. This week I have been feeling the baby move (and kick) a LOT! It seems like every evening as I start settling down in the last couple hours before going to bed, the baby has lots of energy. But I love feeling it! Now this Little One just needs to kick hard enough so Scott can feel it! :)
I know this is so short but I wanted to be sure and post something before May. My birthday is in 1 week and since I didn't think about my birthday until the day before last year ("something" was going on.... something with bells.... perhaps... :)) I am actually thinking about it this year and anticipating it. Hopefully we'll get to go on a double date with my parents since my Mom and I share the same birthday! This is my last birthday before I'm a Mom! :)
Have a great weekend!

6 comments:

Author Scott Appleton said...

That picture turned out great, Honey!

Fair Maiden said...

Thank you, my Love! :)

Unknown said...

Oh, that's a lovely picture! Do you hope to find out the gender soon or are you leaving it a surprise? Blessings!

Anonymous said...

Is that really you Kelley? You look so cute with your baby bump. Glad everything is doing well.

~Hannah~

Fair Maiden said...

Thank you, Eden. No, we're going to leave it a surprise! We can't wait to meet or Little One though!

Yes, it's me, Hannah! :) Thanks.

Anonymous said...

Don't you love it when the baby moves and you can feel it but the hubby can't. Frustrating. LOL! ~alyssa~