Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Pictures!

As promised (for once) I am back with new pictures. I am now 37 weeks, 1 day along in this pregnancy...
And for a close up:

The baby has been moving a lot and still having those lovely braxton hicks contractions! :)

We picked up the bouncy seat and the Pack 'N' Play today and so now, I must go put them together while my darling Husband gets some writing done. Why isn't he putting everything together? Because he's writing and I find great enjoyment in putting them together. :)

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

My goodness! You really did swallow a Watermelon didn't you?! lol! You look lovely.

I like your new background, too.

Can't wait to see your bundle of joy!
KallyLyn

Fair Maiden said...

Haha! Thanks, Kally!

Yes, I am very happy to finally go to my blog and think to myself "that looks nice." It took me forever to figure out what I was doing wrong before, but once I did, it was a relief!

Shayna said...

Yay for new pictures and a long update below! I enjoyed reading it as always. :)

Anonymous said...

Love the pictures and I really enjoyed the long update! Nice hearing from you, Kelley.

~HW~

Sister said...

Wow you are looking really big I can't wait till you have the baby
I love you

Bekah

Fair Maiden said...

Thank you HW!!! :)

I can't wait either, Bekah! :)
Love you too! :)

Sister said...

Kelley you are so nice. Hay it's getting really soon.:) I really really can't wait. I love you:)

Bekah

Anna said...

How exciting! Congratulations! I love that shirt; I think ruched maternity shirts are so cute.

Fair Maiden said...

Thanks, Anna! I like that the ruched maternity shirts actually cover my whole belly without having to layer! It's so hot I can't stand to wear more than one layer right now.

Kaleigh said...

Andrew is the cutest thing!!