Saturday, May 16, 2009

3 WEEKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

21 Days and I will be married!!!!!!!!!
Mrs. Scott Appleton! That is who I'll be!!!!!!!!!!!! I am so excited! I can't wait. Everything is coming together so nicely. The last BM dress is being finished today and then my Grandmother and Mother will be all done with their wonderful, faithful work! This wouldn't have been possible without them.

My Dad took me out for my Birthday last night and we had a lovely time enjoying dinner and then I showed him the apartment with some furniture in it since he hadn't seen it since before I painted. It was a great night with my Dad. :)

I would write more, but today is a very busy day. Pick up Mana, book signing, and then a PartyLite show tonight. Busy, busy, busy. :)



1 comment:

Shayna said...

Sounds like you had a wonderful birthday meal with your dad. :) It's crazy to think that you have less than a month left until your wedding - I mean, didn't Laura 'just' get married??? Where did the year go? Haha. I'm so excited for the both of you and am very much looking forward to this beautiful event.