Saturday, January 2, 2010

Happy New Year

2010
Happy New Year to all my Blog-readers! :) I meant to do this post yesterday, but as a result of probably too much "bad-for-me" food, late at night on New Year's Eve, and other things, I was not feeling well yesterday. So here I am, doing the post, a day late. However, since it is only January 2nd of 2010, I think, I hope, I will be forgiven. :)

We had a small gathering on New Year's Eve, and about 45 minutes before the new year rolled in, we decided to go around the room and share our favorite things about 2009. Of course, that got me thinking, and so I'd like to share some of my favorite things from 2009 here, with you all. :)

  • Marrying my Husband!
  • Finding out twice, that I was/am pregnant.
  • How my family did all that they could to make my dreams (my Wedding) come true
  • Getting to spend 2 weeks with both of our families before leaving for the tour.
  • Making new friends!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (Thank you Lord, that Scott set up booksignings in northern Indiana!)

There are so many things that I am thankful for about 2009, but there are just a few. Now it's your turn. What is one (or a few :) ) of your favorite things about 2009?????

I am greatly excited to see what the Lord has in store for me, for us, in 2010. I would greatly appreciate all your prayers with this new pregnancy. Prayers, for me as well as the baby. I am not worried about miscarrying. I know that everything is in God's hands, and no matter what happens, I trust Him completely and I am so happy to have another life inside of me again!

4 comments:

Seven Sisters said...

I, too, am so glad that Scott had book signings in Northern Indiana : D Meeting you was definitely one of my favorite things, too!!!

And CONGRATULATIONS on your new baby! I am so, so, SO excited for you!

Love and hugs!

Jessica

P.S. I got your e-mail : D I will reply to it (most hopefully!) soon!

Anonymous said...

Hi Kelley,

I always love reading what you write. I miss you so much. I am so glad you and Scott are enjoying yourselves and are staying safe.

Happy New Year.

Your friend, ~HW~

Fair Maiden said...

Thank you, Jessica! :) No worries, your emails are always worth the wait! :)

Tresa said...

I will be praying for your pregnancy and that you continue to enjoy God's peace about it. That's a wonderful testimony!

Tresa Stimson